When you decide to get butt augmentation surgery, the most important step in the process involves choosing a surgeon who will consult with you and perform the surgery. As with any form of plastic surgery, you can't just choose any doctor. The aesthetic results of your butt augmentation will depend greatly on your surgeon's skill and familiarity with the procedure.
Ideally, the plastic surgeon performing your Brazilian butt lift should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Has several years' experience with Brazilian butt lift surgery
- Has a gallery of previous work you can look through
- Has a clear plan for how to approach your Brazilian butt lift
- Makes you feel comfortable with the procedure
- Answers any questions you might have
It can be difficult to find a surgeon who meets all these requriements. Fortunately, you will find a thoroughly qualified and exceptionally skilled plastic surgeon at Park Plaza Plastic Surgery in New York City. Dr. George Lefkovits has been performing Brazilian butt lifts for the last 14 years, and his familiarity with this procedure, along with his willingness to explain it, will allow you to feel confident in your choice of surgeon, and look forward to admiring the procedure's results.
To schedule your buttock augmentation surgery with Dr. Lefkovits today, contact Park Plaza Plastic Surgery through this website, or by calling (202) 750-9494. Dr. Lefkovits serves patients located in Manhattan and throughout the five boroughs of New York City.