There are many treatments which are of a non-surgical nature and which complement a woman's appearance. These include:
- Glycolic Acid Peeling -This treatment, referred to as the "lunch-hour peel" refreshes the skin, removes the dead layer, opens up the pores, and provides a glow and a smoother feel to the skin.
- Microdermabrasion - This treatment helps to unclog the pores, remove skin debris, improve acne skin, and provide a smoother feel to the skin.
- Laser Resurfacing - This procedure maximally resurfaces the skin. It reduces lines and wrinkles, reduces acne scars, and helps to tighten the skin.
- Botox® Injections- Botox® injections are very popular for the treatment of certain facial wrinkles including the frown lines, forehead creases, and "crow's feet".
- Laser Hair Removal - This generally requires several sessions but is extremely effective in removing facial and /or body hair. As with any procedure there are limitations.
- Fat Transplantation - The use of one's own fat goes a long way in helping to rejuvenate the face. Unlike with other fillers there is no need to do a test dose, and no allergic reaction. Also one generally has an ample supply of fat.