If you are made self-conscious by your appearance, you know that beauty's impact is more than skin deep. Your appearance affects you every time you meet a new person, every time you engage in conversation, every time you look at yourself in the mirror. If aspects of your appearance affect you this way, plastic surgery can help, and that's what makes it a great privilege to be a part of this misunderstood discipline.
Although the results of our plastic surgery procedures are highly visible, the best part is invisible: the confidence that you feel when you go out in public without trying to hide your eyes, your ears, your breasts, or any other part of your body. The confidence that comes of being able to just be yourself without worrying about how others respond to your appearance.
We know many people are intimidated by plastic surgery, and our staff is trained to help you see the reality past rumors and horror stories that are mostly urban myths. Our staff is experienced, helpful, and reassuring. You are never just another patient with us--you are a name, a face, a whole person.
Plastic Surgery Procedures offered by Dr. Lefkovits at Park Plaza Plastic Surgery:
- Breast Augmentation - Small breasts arising from underdevelopment or following pregnancy can be enlarged using implants.
- Breast Lift (Mastopexy)- The lifting of sagging breasts resulting from weight loss and/or pregnancy.
- Breast Reduction (Reduction Mastopexy)- The reduction of heavy sagging breasts which are a source physical pain and mental anguish.
- Buttock Enlargement - If you desire round projecting buttocks, the state of the art technique of fat grafting (Brazilian Butt Fill) is now available to try to achieve your goal.
- Liposuction - Localized fat deposits can be removed using cannulas or fine tubes applied to a suction pump through small incisions.
- Mommy Makeover - A Mommy Makeover will help repair the damage caused by pregnancy.
- Thigh Lift -The lifting of sagging outer and /or inner thighs by skin excision.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) - The correction of sagging abdominal skin and tightening of abdominal muscles following weight loss.
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery) - The correction of excess skin and/or excess fat involving the upper and/or lower
- Cheek Augmentation - The enhancement of flattened cheeks using implants over the cheek bones.
- Chin Augmentation - The enhancement of a recessed chin using a synthetic implant.
- Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) - The correction of protruding ears by reshaping and resetting them to a normal position.
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy) - The rejuvenation of the face by correcting the sagging of the face and neck.
- Facial Fat Transplant - The correction of facial depressions using one's own fat.
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) - The reshaping and reprofiling of the nose to give it a more refined appearance.
- Botox® Injections - Botox® injections are very popular for the treatment of certain facial wrinkles including the frown lines, forehead creases, and "crow's feet".
- Glycolic Acid (Fruit Acid) Peel - These are natural non-chemical peels which tend to improve skin texture.
- Laser Hair Removal - The use of a laser hair removal system to remove facial and/or body hair.
- Laser Resurfacing - The use of a revolutionary technique whereby a laser beam is used to resurface the face to correct lines, creases, acne scars and blemishes.
- Spider Vein Treatment - Using the Cool Glide® Laser System, Dr. Lefkovits can help make your spider veins disappear.
- Sun and Age Spot Treatment - The Xeo Genesis pulsed light system can help us treat and remove your sun and age spots.
- Male Plastic Surgery Procedures - Specialized enhancements for the male body.
Complimentary Cosmetic Surgery Consultation
Upon arrival, we ask you to fill out a simple but thorough questionnaire which can supply us with information we need to fully serve you. Please be assured that any information you share with us is completely confidential. Prior to your consultation with Dr. Lefkovits, you may be shown a video to enhance your knowledge and awareness of your procedure. The video on liposuction, which is comprehensive and informative on the liposuction process, was produced by Dr. Lefkovits himself.
Following this, you will meet Dr. Lefkovits in his elegant consultation room where you will also have a chance to see a display of his certificates which attest to his education and qualifications. During this time, Dr. Lefkovits will review your questionnaire and get acquainted with you. You will then be escorted into the examining room, where your candidacy will be determined by Dr. Lefkovits.
It is here, in the examining room, where your proposed procedure will be thoroughly reviewed. You will also have ample opportunity to have all your questions answered. Computer imaging, where applicable, will allow you the opportunity to actually visualize what you may look like "before and after".
It is intended that after your visit you will have a clear picture of your proposed procedure. But please be assured that there will be at least one other visit before the surgery which will help clarify any uncertainties. To learn more, please contact our New York office by calling (212) 750-9494 to set up your complimentary consultation.